The origins of St Valentine may be shrouded in historical fog but there is nothing foggy about the commercial impacts with about a billion Valentine’s Day cards and 50 million roses dispatched every year. It was during the middle of the 18th century that Valentine’s started to take off in the UK, with lovers sending sweets and cards adorned with flowers, ribbons and images of cupids and birds.
Seeking some last minute 21st Century inspiration?
Don’t worry.. the matchmaking team at Interface have chosen these special five treats for you – to share the love and thank you for your ongoing support.
- Keeping hearts beating are CM2000 collaborating with Edinburgh Napier University and Snap 40 with University of West of Scotland
- Or how about oysters, a legendary aphrodisiac and the epitome of Valentine’s Day luxury in a specially delivered Fishbox from Coast & Glen and University of Stirling
- You could always say it with chocolate with “bean to bar” healthy goodness from IQ chocolates supported by University of Aberdeen and Robert Gordon University
- Therapeutic gardening leads to an abundance of flowers from Trellis collaborating with University of West of Scotland
- Or for the ultimate luxury Uan Wool’s collaboration with Heriot Watt University
Need some further inspiration to help solve your business challenge? Give the matchmaking team a call – we would love to help.