Grade 6 - ~£28,500 p.a.
Job title - Marketing Executive Digital (Maternity Cover)
Business unit - Interface-The knowledge connection for business, Edinburgh Innovations Ltd
Fixed Contract – Maternity Cover 35 hours per week
August 2021 – September 2022
The Marketing Executive will work in close collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders, [e.g. funders, Universities, Further Education Colleges, Research Institutes, businesses, intermediaries including trade associations, chambers of commerce, enterprise agencies and other stakeholders] and support on the creation, development and delivery of engaging integrated marketing campaigns including events management, creation and delivery of engaging marketing materials and implementation of digital marketing strategies.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record that includes business marketing, website development and management, experience using CMS, managing social media platforms, familiarity with google analytics and other web analysis tools is essential. It is also preferable that they have some experience of the Higher Education sector and a sound understanding of business support organisations.
Your skills and attributes for success:
- Experience of managing CMS, website development and design and proven track record of digital marketing user acquisition, engagement and retention that meet/exceed goals.
- Creation, development and delivery of engaging integrated marketing campaigns from events management, creation and delivery of engaging marketing materials and implementation of digital marketing strategies using the inhouse CRM system to record and track the outcomes.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills including discretion and the ability to establish and maintain trust.
- Excellent personal time management, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to prioritise whilst occasionally working under pressure.
- Confidence to work with multiple and changing priorities in a flexible way while showing commitment to the Interface Mission, Vision and values and displays a high level of creativity, innovation and enthusiasm.
Click here for a copy of the full job description.
As a valued member of the Interface team you can expect:
An exciting, positive, creative, challenging and rewarding place to work. We give you support, nurture your talent and reward success. You will benefit from a competitive reward package and a wide range of staff benefits, which includes a generous holiday entitlement, a defined benefits pension scheme, staff discounts, family-friendly initiatives, flexible working and much more. Access our staff benefits page for further information and use our reward calculator to find out the total value of pay and benefits provided.
The University of Edinburgh holds a Silver Athena SWAN award in recognition of our commitment to advance gender equality in higher education. We are members of the Race Equality Charter and we are also Stonewall Scotland Diversity Champions, actively promoting LGBT equality.
Interviews will be held from the week commencing on the 5th July 2021.
If invited for interview you will be required to evidence your right to work in the UK. Further information is available on our right to work webpages.