Small and medium businesses can reduce energy costs and receive up to £10k cashback with the SME Loan. It’s a win-win. By making energy efficiency improvements most businesses can cut their energy consumption by around a quarter, making a 25% saving on their energy bills.
Upgrading your lighting and heating systems can dramatically reduce your business’s energy bills.
Take out a 0% unsecured loan from the Scottish Government to pay for upgrades and you’ll receive 30% cashback.
For a limited time only, eligible small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) applying for an interest-free, unsecured Scottish Government SME Loan can receive 30% cashback up to a maximum value of £10,000.
Our advisers are here to support busy, time poor Scottish SMEs. Eligible applicants will receive a dedicated expert advisor from Zero Waste Scotland’s Resource Efficient Scotland programme to guide them through the loan application process at no cost. We help organisations to identify efficiency improvements with the greatest financial benefit to the bottom line. To date we’ve already supported Scottish organisations to identify over £42million worth of savings.
Top reasons to take out the SME Loan:
- don’t miss out on the 30% cashback – funds are limited
- run your business more cost-effectively and tackle rising energy costs by reducing your energy consumption
- run a more sustainable business by reducing your carbon footprint
- protect your profits by investing in energy efficiency equipment today, reducing your outgoings and reaping the rewards for years to come
- savings on overheads can be reinvested in the business for future growth and improved market resilience
What your business can do with the SME Loan: Here are just a few examples of energy efficiency projects that are eligible for SME Loan funding;
- investing in LED lighting
- installing more efficient heating systems
- improving the insulation of a building
- investing in more energy efficient equipment, such as a state of the art oven or a more efficient refrigeration unit
As lighting can be 20% of an energy bill and heating nearer 50%, then it’s no wonder that these are the most popular projects. And logically, before investing in heating a building, it’s better to make sure it’s not ‘leaky’ but improving insulation. Contact our team today for your report (needed for your application) and help with your loan process by calling 0808 808 2268, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or going online for more information.