16 September 2021 to 17 September 2021Aberdeenshire, Ayrshire, Borders, Dumfries & Galloway, Edinburgh & Lothians, Fife, Forth Valley, Glasgow & Clyde Valley, Highlands & Islands, Tayside, UK and International
Venue: Online Webinar
Time: 10:30 to 15:30
About this event:
This year the 2021 SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting will be held for as two-day event! Once again, this event will be taking place online.
Join us to keep abreast of the latest imaging developments, and learn about research based around MRI, CT, PET, SPECT, EEG, MEG, ultrasound, and human optical imaging.
We are delighted to announce the following keynote speakers:
- Prof Michael Ewers from the Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, University of Munich
- Dr Anna Barnes from King's College London
- Prof Jonathon Leipsic from the University of British Columbia, Canada
- Dr Bruno Scaglioni from the University of Leeds
- Our first ECR Rising Star talk from Dr Lucy Hiscox from the University of Bath
The meeting programme also features 28 presentations from SINAPSE members in plenary talks and parallel sessions, and 35 poster exhibits.