08 November 2018Glasgow & Clyde Valley
Venue: Glasgow Royal Concert Hall (New Auditorium), Killermont Street entrance, Glasgow
Time: 09:00 to 17:00
About the event
For our fifth annual summit, we explore the theme of disruption and disruptive technologies, in sensing, sensor systems and IoT. Save the date and join us for a day of exhibition, discussion and debate to:
- Hear from challenge providers.
- Meet exhibitors from industry and academia showcasing new technologies
- Understand how businesses are delivering sensor and imaging solutions in this space.
- Network and connect with key business people and researchers in the sensors, sensor systems and IoT space.
Who should attend
You'll get the most from the day if you are:
- A company or organisations involved in sensing and/or IoT
- A company or organisation that needs to use, or you're interested in accessing, sensing and/or IoT to improve or grow your business.
- An academic researcher or doctoral/postdoc researcher
- Working in knowledge exchange or business development staff working in universities. The Summit is not aimed at university undergraduates.
What to expect
Almost 400 delegates attended in 2017, creating a day that informed, inspired, challenged and sometimes amazed. Read our blog post to discover what you missed last year. Alternatively, watch the video or browse the photos.
Delegate Terms and Conditions
CENSIS Technology Summit is free to attend, however a £99 + VAT charge may be levied should you fail to attend on the day and not notify the organisers. Cancellations should be confirmed in writing by 5:00pm on 1 November 2018. Please email email@example.com.