07 November 2019Glasgow & Clyde Valley
Venue: Glasgow Royal Concert Hall (New Auditorium), Killermont Street entrance, Glasgow
Time: 09:00 to 18:00
About the event
Save the date and join us for Scotland's leading sensing, imaging and IoT event - a free day of top-class speakers, exhibitors, debate and networking.
- Hear from challenge providers in the space
- Meet exhibitors from industry and academia showcasing new technologies
- Understand how businesses are delivering sensing, imaging and IoT solutions across a range of markets
- Network and connect with key business people, policy makers and researchers
Who should attend
You'll get the most from the day if you are:
- A company or organisation involved in sensing, imaging and/or IoT
- A company or organisation that needs to use, or you're interested in using, sensing, imaging and/or IoT to improve or grow your business.
- An academic researcher or doctoral/postdoc researcher
- Working in knowledge exchange or business development in the university or college sector. The Summit is not aimed at university undergraduates.
What to expect
Over 500 delegates attended in 2018, creating a day that informed, inspired, challenged and sometimes amazed. Watch the video and browse the photos to see what you missed last year, and register to make sure you don't miss out on the action in 2019!
Delegate Terms and Conditions
The Technology Summit is free however we do reserve the right to charge you £99 + VAT if you register but don't attend on the day without telling us. Cancellations need to be confirmed in writing by 5:00pm on 1 November 2019. Please email email@example.com.