20 November 2019Glasgow & Clyde Valley
Venue: 50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow
Time: 09:00 to 18:00
Discover. Imagine. Explore
The CAN DO Innovation Summit will embrace culture, technology and enterprise to drive productivity and build an inclusive economy that tackles major challenges through creative solutions.
Attendees will discover the disruptive technologies of tomorrow, be inspired through innovation with practical case studies and take part in curated and free-flowing networking sessions.
Join the Transformational Collaboration – Connect to Grow session at 3.10pm - 3.55pm, chaired by Interface, to hear how SME's have become stronger and more competitive through academic-business collaboration. Speakers include:
- Dr. Siobhan Jordan, Director of Interface (Chair)
- Take a look at Siobhan's Humans of Venture Fest blog here
- Dr Graeme Malcom OBE, CEO and Founder, M Squared Lasers Ltd
- Stuart White, Director, Sanondaf UK
- Keith McDonald, Assistant Director of Research and Innovation, Scottish Funding Council
- Professor Giles Hammond, Royal Society Wolfson Fellow, School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Glasgow
Join us as we connect Scotland’s SMEs to the game-changing innovators, academics, entrepreneurs and investors that will help them to grow, scale and succeed. Find out more here.