18 October 2017Edinburgh & Lothians
Venue: National Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh
Time: 09:00 to 13:00
This event will provide prospective applicants from universities, the creative industries and regional organisations with information about the aims of the call, as well as providing the opportunity to network with potential partners.
The agenda will include a briefing from the Creative Industries Clusters Programme team followed by a Q&A session, keynotes and panel discussions with creative industry practitioners followed by a networking lunch.
An afternoon session with briefings, Q&A and workshops is open for the bid-writing teams. See the website for more details.
Who should attend?
- Prospective academic leads from universities and IROs
- Prospective private sector partners
- Prospective partners from regional or cultural/creative third sector and public organisations
- Discover the context, aims and ambitions of the Creative Industries Clusters Programme (CICP)
- Get inspired with insight and keynotes from leading UK creative industry stakeholders, specialists and practitioners
- Quiz the AHRC team on the details of the CICP programme, objectives, funding and applicaton process
- Meet and network with potential partners from academia, industry, local and regional government
Full details tbc shortly.
Are there events in other regions of the UK?
This briefing is part of a nationwide series of briefing events taking place during Oct. Event locations include:
- London - Monday 2nd October
- Bristol - Wednesday 4th October
- Birmingham - Thursday 5th October
- Newcastle - Monday 9th October
- Manchester - Friday 13th October
- London - Monday 16th October
- Edinburgh - Wednesday 18th October
- Belfast - Friday 20th October
In addition to the morning briefings, an afternoon session is planned in each location with briefings and workshops for the bid writing teams.
See the Creative Economy Programme website for registration details.
If you have a disability or any additional needs and require assistance, please inform email@example.com as soon as possible to discuss your requirements. In all situations, a good faith effort (up until the time of the event) will be made to accommodate you.
Get in touch
If you have any queries about the programme or the briefings events, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org