31 October 2019Highlands & Islands
Venue: The Park Hotel, Oldfield Academy Street, Thurso
Time: 10:30 to 16:00
A DASA Regional Innovation Partner (IP) will brief about DASA in Thurso, alongside further briefings from Interface, CENSIS and Data Lab on funding opportunities available. The briefings will then be followed with the opportunity to book a 1-to-1 meeting with the organisations present.
The DASA mission is for the UK to have the most innovative defence and security capabilities in the world. We achieve this by finding and funding innovative ideas from academia and industry, including SME's and Primes, and seeking to rapidly bring them into use across defence and security.
Further information about DASA, including our competitions, can be found on the DASA Website.
Agenda (subject to change)
- 1030-1050: Registration
- 1050-1100: Welcome by DASA
- 1100-1130: Interface Briefing (incl.Q&A)
- 1130-1200: CENSIS Briefing (incl. Q&A)
- 1200-1230: Data Lab Briefing (incl.Q&A)
- 1230-1300: DASA Briefing (incl.Q&A)
- 1300-1400:Lunch and networking
- 1400-1600: 1-to-1 meetings
- Registration will close at 6pm, Wednesday 23 October 2019
- The information you provide will be retained by the Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) to contact you in regards to this event and any future DASA communications which may be relevant to you. Please indicate on the registration if this is something you do not wish to do.
- If the event is oversubscribed, DASA reserves the right to limit the number of spaces per organisation. By registering you are agreeing to your email address being shared with other people who have registered from your organisation to co-ordinate attendance. Your details will not be shared with anyone else.