29 April 2019Glasgow & Clyde Valley
Venue: The Technology and Innovation Centre, Glasgow
Time: 10:30 to 13:00
The University of Strathclyde offers a wide range of expertise, support and partnerships to assist industry stakeholders, students, researchers, and academics in developing innovations with significant economic and social impact.
The recent launch of the Glasgow City Innovation District (GCID) has expanded Strathclyde’s scope for industry engagement across all areas, opening doors to new and exciting opportunities. Join us to hear from companies, academic partners and support organisations who have worked collaboratively within GCID to achieve tangible outcomes for growth.
Who should attend?
- Companies and organisations who want to engage with Strathclyde to further their innovations (e.g. Research & Development, student projects, co-location, funding calls, etc.)
- Strathclyde academics, researchers, spin-out and start-up founders looking to increase their engagement with local industry partners
- Companies, support organisations and individuals who would like to learn how engagement with GCID can benefit their growth
Benefits of attending
- Hear from real case studies which highlight the different ways industry and academic partnerships can lead to innovation and company growth
- Connect with potential partners and support mechanisms from both Strathclyde and its GCID partners
- Accurate signposting to the support resources right for you