09 October 2019Edinburgh & Lothians
Venue: COSLA Conference Centre, Verity House, 19 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh
Time: 10:00 to 16:00
Who is this event for?
People interested in third sector research and evidence, in particular those who work in the third sector, academics and others who use third sector evidence to inform their work, such as funders, policy makers and public sector or local government.
Free of charge but booking is essential. Funded by Scottish Government.
Join us at the 5th Third Sector Research Forum conference 'Collaborating for Impact'!
About the conference
The conference aims to support cross-sector networking and knowledge exchange by
- exploring the impact of research collaboration between the third sector and universities
- providing an opportunity for third sector, academic and other interested parties (such as public sector and funders) to engage together in learning about collaborative research and its impact.
There will be:
- Workshops and other activities led by third sector organisations and academic partners
- Cross-sector panel discussion on impact and third sector research evidence
- Stalls with information and resources. These will include the latest Third Sector Research Forum guidance paper ‘Funding for Third Sector Research’ and a new resource from the Knowledge Translation Network, ‘Community Involvement in Evidence'.
Shelley Breckenridge from Interface will be exhibiting at this event. Please pop over to see how she can help your organisation.