08 July 2021 to 28 July 2021Borders, Dumfries & Galloway
Venue: Online Event
Time: 12:00 to 11:30
During this session we’ll walk you through:
- Setting up your business accounts, discussing some of the methods you could use
- Business banking
- Recording transactions and sales
- Income and expenditure
- Keeping receipts and storing data
- Mileage and travel expenses
- What you can and cannot claim
- Types of reports
- Finding an accountant/bookkeeper or DIY
- Preparing and submitting your own self assessment at the end of the year
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to ask questions during this interaction session which will be led by Rebecca Mackellar, a GrowBiz client, who is a bookkeeper and who supports clients to make informed choices about the most suitable way to track their business accounts.
By the end of the session you’ll feel much clearer about what records you need to keep and perhaps you’ll have decided the best way to keep and manage your records.
Priority will be given to participants based in Dumfries and Galloway and Scottish Borders. If you live outside the geographical area, please do book a place, but you may be placed on a waiting list should the event sell out.
This event will take place on zoom, it will not be recorded.
You will require audio and preferably video on your device to take part in the session. If you've not used Zoom before, join 15 minutes early and use the Chat facility if you need any help getting set up.