The construction industry is vital to Scotland’s economy and communities. It impacts environment; private and public building, transport links - the places in which we live and work.
If you are a business or organisation within this sector looking to innovate academia could be a starting point for you to reevaluate, streamline and improve your product, process or service. Recent projects have seen companies looking to academia for expertise, technologies and facilities including:
- Testing of materials for performance, sustainability, durability and strength
- Research into new technologies around low-carbon and sensor development
- Designing processes where energy efficiencies and cost savings can be made
- Utilising cutting edge technologies to help with asset monitoring, new materials and processes
- Assist with asset and management planning
- Fore sighting of new technologies, processes and design
- 3D visualisation, haptic technology, augmented reality – visual representation of information
Don’t know where to start?
Let Interface take some of the time and effort out of developing your ideas by identifying potential academic partners. contact us for more information.