Are you a seafood, farming or food and drink processing business? Is your organisation facing challenges and keen to discover more about how 5G technology can be used to manage records, improve camera video feed, remote monitor equipment and reduce time for machinery maintenance and more?
Opportunity North East (ONE) and The Scotland 5G Centre (S5GC) are hosting ‘5G Unwrapped: For Food, Drink & Agriculture Businesses’ at ONE Tech Hub on Tuesday 30th January from 12pm-3pm.
Hear from ONE and Scotland 5G Centre about the opportunities, facilities and support for businesses like yours. Listen to those who have embarked on a journey to implement 5G into their operations to solve everyday business challenges.
5G could help your organisation and enable:
- Reliable connectivity, no more buffering or lag
- Remote monitor equipment and reduce machinery maintenance
- Reduce costs, maximise productivity and improve margins
- Implement innovative technical solutions for your business
- More flexibility, you could have your own private secure network
Gain valuable insights and directly meet the people who can help with your upcoming journey and its challenges. Network with like-minded people in the digital and food and drink sectors and discuss how investment in technology could be implemented in your business.