The Bayes Centre Forum series is intended to create the opportunity for Members & Partners of the Bayes Centre, the wider University community and external business guests to interact, share experiences and explore multi-disciplinary AI and data science research collaboration opportunities.
November’s Forum will provide a quarterly overview of the University of Edinburgh activities in data science and AI and how the Bayes Centre supports the adoption and translation of data science and AI technologies for businesses and organisations.
- Ruth King, Director of the Bayes Centre
- Emily Lekkas, Business Development Manager, Bayes Centre
- Anne Robertson, Head of Business Development & Sales, EDINA Services
- Sohan Seth, Lead Data Scientist, School of Informatics
- Chris Dent, Director of the Statistics Consultancy Unit
- Julien Sindt, Commercial Manager, EPCC
- Simon Chapple, Head of Data Technology, DDI IoT Programme
Please note, this event will be online only, a Zoom link will be sent to your email prior to the event.