7th Nov | Glasgow Science Centre (+Livestreamed) | Free
800+ Delegates | 40+ Speakers | 20+ Sessions | Support Village
The CAN DO Innovation Summit returns for its fourth year bringing together Scotland’s tech ecosystem to the iconic Glasgow Science Centre, to explore essential tech trends, insights and tools to allow SMEs and Startups across all sectors to keep up and stand out in a tech-driven and virtual future.
From AI and augmented reality to the metaverse and sustainable tech – advances in tech, data and innovation are happening at a rapid pace. Hear how these transformational technologies alongside the right business cultures can help tackle industry and societal challenges.
Book your free ticket today and be inspired by stories and insights from business leaders at the forefront of Scotland’s thriving innovation sectors, as well as global thought-leaders from Glasgow, London, New York including:
- Elena Cochero Director of Emerging Tech at DowJones Live | Globally Recognised Tech Futurist
- Edafe Onerhime, Data Specialist & Global Financial Services Lead | Top Twenty Most Influential Women in Data 2023
- Opé M, Fashion Creative and Futurist | Top 3 Finalist New York AI Fashion Week 2023
- Nick Rosa, Emerging Technologies Innovation Lead, Accenture
- Richard Lochhead MSP, Scottish Government Minister for Small Business, Innovation, Tourism and
- 40+ SME (homegrown and international) business leaders
For more information on speakers and the conference programme visit CAN DO Innovation Summit 2023
Funded by Innovate UK, Scottish Enterprise & Glasgow City Council.