Join Innovate UK KTN at the University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre to explore all things microbiome across the One Health Microbiome spectrum including human, animal, plant, and environment.
Bringing these sectors together is an opportunity to learn from each other and make new connections.
The conference will explore common challenges and discuss how the community can work together to make the UK a key destination in Europe for microbiome research and innovation.
There will also be an opportunity for early-stage microbiome entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas to find new partners.
- Meet with leading microbiome researchers and innovators from academia and industry.
- Learn about advances being made in microbiome research and innovation across different sectors.
- Understand common challenges and solutions across the different sectors involved in microbiome research and innovation.
- Hear from some of the UK’s pioneering microbiome start-ups and experts in IP, regulatory and manufacturing.
- Forge new connections and collaborations that could fast-track your research or project.
- Join the UK’s microbiome innovation community.
This event is for:
- Industry scientists
- Supporting organisations