The Scottish Research Partnership in Engineering (SRPe) Annual Conference 2022.
The Scottish Research Partnership in Engineering (SRPe) Annual Conference 2022 is the annual opportunity for industry, academia and government to share the latest technological advances and research in Scotland.
Centred around SRPe’s Strategic Themes; Advanced Manufacturing; Robotics and Autonomous Systems; Engineering for Healthcare; Infrastructure & Environment, the event will take place at the John McIntyre Conference Centre in Edinburgh.
In addition to invited Keynote Speakers, there will be four Strategic Theme sessions with updates from respective Theme Chairs, and each will host a Guest Speaker with Q&A at the end of each session.
- Alan Thomspon (Government Affairs, Skyrora Ltd)
- Claire Scott (Programme Manager, IGNITE+ Network)
- Jennifer MacDonald (Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity Manager, Manufacturing Skills Academy, National Manufacturing Institute Scotland)
- Adrian Gillespie (CEO, Scottish Enterprise) – Keynote Speaker
- Chris Courtney (CEO, National Manufacturing Institute Scotland) – Keynote Speaker
- Simon Reeve (Director of Innovation, The Alan Turing Institute) – Robotics and Autonomous Systems Theme, Guest Speaker
- Professor Steve Petrie (Board Member, Built Environment – Smarter Transformation) – Infrastructure & Environment Theme, Guest Speaker
- Mark Cook (Chair Life Sciences Scotland, Co Chair Industrial Leadership Group) – Engineering for Healthcare Theme, Guest Speaker