The South of Scotland Destination Alliance (SSDA) is the strategic Destination Management and Marketing Organisation for the South of Scotland, encompassing Dumfries and Galloway and the Scottish Borders.
After a successful 2022 conference, SSDA will be hosting their second annual conference on March 14th 2023 at Peebles Hydro in the Scottish Borders which will be an exciting opportunity to:
- Spend the day with industry leaders,
- Meet our new CEO, David Hope-Jones,
- Hear about all the developments and actions SSDA has undertaken this year in promoting the South of Scotland to the world,
- Participate in workshops,
- And most importantly, network till you drop!
March 14th 2023
09h30 – registration there will be a full-day of speakers, workshops and networking, followed by an Evening Networking Dinner (optional).
March 15th 2023
Half-day FAM trip to meet local businesses. (optional)
Full-day FAM trip to meet local businesses. (optional)
These trips are a fantastic opportunity to network, share ideas and best practices. Always a popular event, be sure to sign up quickly, as only limited places are available.