Our team, based across Scotland from the Borders to the Highlands & Islands, will work with you to understand your aims and objectives; searching through all of Scotland’s universities and research institutions we will find the best match for your needs.
Our free and impartial service has helped hundreds of organisations to create and improve products, streamline services and develop processes which have enabled them to increase profits, maximise export potential and ultimately become more sustainable.
- We facilitate collaborative partnerships between all industry sectors, including charity, social enterprise and 3rd sectors, helping businesses work together on key industry challenges
- With connections to thousands of academics across all disciplines; from science, engineering and technology to sales and marketing, we find quick solutions to many questions
- We have access to off the shelf technologies that you can develop to fast track your R&D
- No matter what sector you are in university facilities & equipment are available for you to test, create and develop new ideas.
- We administer Scottish Funding Council Innovation Vouchers and can identify numerous funding opportunities to help offset the cost of your project
Whether it involves knowledge exchange, business and product development, process or service improvement, or analysis and testing – our business engagement team can help you.
For more information Contact Us
Interface have strong connections with a number of other business support organisations in Scotland and further afield including Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and Business Gateway and are happy to introduce you to help ensure you receive continuing support.
The Business Information Service, for instance, is a small team of researchers dedicated to sourcing business information for Scottish companies like yours. They support customers that require information to start up, grow or otherwise develop their businesses and have access to a wealth of research and information, sourced from both commercial research providers and authoritative online resources. They can help you to source:
- Market intelligence - helping you to identify trends and opportunities within your market
- News and trade press - helping you to stay up-to-date with the latest news in your industry
- Company lists - helping you to identify competitors or potential new customers
- Company and credit reports - helping you to know if a potential partner or supplier is reliable
- Property searches - helping you to find new business premises
- Statistics and demographics - helping you find reliable facts and figures
All of their services are provided FREE of charge. Speak to their enquiry team about your request on 0845 609 6611 or email email@example.com.